Experience shows that all too many transformations – that could be within digitalization, going green, sustainability or large infrastructure projects – do not create the value that was expected when they were launched. The consequence is a waste of resources and opportunities – as well as large financial losses.
This training is a must-have for anyone working on transformations and projects – whether you are in an agile environment, located centrally or decentralized, or working on construction, IT, change or business projects.
At the traning you will learn
- To master the disciplines of Business Cases, Benefit Realization and Portfolio Management, which are absolutely central to the success of transformations and projects.
- To create certainty that the resources are used on the right projects – and the planned benefits are realized.
- To ensure realistic decision-making – with a focus on leadership, change and value creation.
Why is it important?
- You will be able to make faster and better decisions – before launch and during implementation – both in regard to the individual project and across a portfolio.
- With greater certainty, you can act and communicate more realistically.
- The organization benefits from focusing on the right projects and focusing on the results.
The curriculum consists of an interaction of short theory presentations, group discussions, film clips and a number of concrete exercises. The course is based on practical examples and includes the participants’ individual experiences.
A special website is created for each event, where you can access the course documents: Presentations with concepts, models and a toolbox with examples of solutions. Furthermore, templates with generic presentations and spreadsheets for assessments and analysis, as well as film clips, results of exercises, articles, list of participants and references.