You will understand what are needed to look across a portfolio of projects
Organisations with a systematic approach regarding portfolio management are doing signficantly better compared to organisations without such an approach.
This training is a must-have for anyone working on transformations and projects – whether you are in an agile environment, located centrally or decentralized, or working on construction, IT, change or business projects.
At the traning you will learn
- To ensure transparency and create an overview of a portfolio of projects – as a basis for prioritization
- To convey and argue why a project is the right one
- To create a plan for implementation and anchoring of the tools and concepts learned in the Master Value Creation program.
Content and program
- Introduction to Portfolio Management
- A systematic process
- Project overview
- Link to strategy
- Portfolio analyzes
- Implementation and anchoring
This Portfolio Management training is part of the Mastering Value Creation program:
- Module 1: BUSINESS CASES
- Module 2: BENEFITS REALIZATION
- Module 3: PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
The program is a flexible setup for efficient upskilling:
- Tailored: The modules can be combined and tailored so they address your specific needs.
- On-demand: We are flexible so we can run the traning when it suits you.
- Physical or online: We can come to your premises or run the traning at a quite outside place. We can also run the modules as online training.
- Duration: If physical 1 to 3 days depending on your needs and number of modules. Online modules takes 2-3 hours each, on separate days.
- Price: Fill in the form below and get an attractive quote.
If you have a question don’t hesitate to contact one of the instructors: Henrik Faarup or Jes Mejlby Jørgensen